WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Mashematics’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Mashematics, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 1 Snowball Place Wanniassa, the Australian Capital Territory. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited .
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of the Australian Capital Territory.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This policy is provided by legalvision.com.au
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. You can choose between a refund, exchange, repair or credit where goods are faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website or doesn’t perform as advertised.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax).
Purchasing and Payment
You can choose an EFT or a secure card transaction. Where you use a card all processing is through a secure server (Paypal or e-way). No card details are seen or kept by mashematics.
All EFT payments should be made to MASHEMATICS St George Bank BSB 112-908 Acc 451 798 200
Goods are normally picked up from Wanniassa. Should you require delivery dispatch may take up to 7 days and delivery within Australia should be within 4 days thereafter.
Should you have not received the goods within 14 days please contact us urgently.
Any questions about any of the above should be directed to email@example.com
Last updated: Jan 8, 2019